The Hiring Process
What makes VEA Services Different?
With VEA Services, you are not alone in this process. You will have a business partner to assist you every step of the way. This will ensure a perfect Executive and Assistant fit.
Consult with Executives to determine their actual and projected needs are.
Source out and test all prospective Executive Assistants to ensure a great fit. This includes:
- Job posting
- Resume review
- Skills and personality testing
- Initial interviews
- Full Dossier and recommendation packet for the top candidates
- You can opt to maximize the success of your new hire by choosing one of our coaching options.
- First - the Executive and Assistant Team Coaching. Both you and your Assistant will be coached to work better together - customized for your specific situation - for a period of three months.
- Or the Amazing Assistant M. A. P. (Master Admin Procedures) manual and course. This is an intensive, 8-week course that is customized for your Assistant to be more organized, efficient, and productive.