Leasing Director - Sacramento
Fabulous opportunity to work with a well-established, highly respected, tenant-representation firm in Sacramento.
If you are willing to work hard, want to advance your career, and be compensated well for doing so… read on!
The Leasing Director will report directly to the Senior Broker and offers competitive compensation with a great bonus structure.
This position will be filled quickly, so if you feel that your skills meet the qualifications listed below, then apply today!
The ideal will candidate will have:
- Previous commercial sales experience
- Have a tenacious and professional manner
- Be able to cold call and door knock on targeted prospects identified by the Senior Broker
- Help develop proposals, analytics, presentations and other duties to support the Senior Broker
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership skills and a sharp business acumen
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Speak to at least 30 clients per day
- Set at least one qualified (as per Senior Broker guidelines) appointment per day
- Call and results tracking
- Researching potential clients
- Be able to manage multiple projects, deadlines and be able to pivot.
- Be enthusiastic, versatile and flexible
- Possess excellent telephone skills and people skills
- Be able to interact with individuals at all organizational levels both in and outside the firm
- Be a team player
*The chosen candidate will need to pass their real estate agents' exam within the first 12 months of employment.
What the firm has to offer:
Great working environment
Good company culture
Competitive pay and benefits plus a generous performance-based bonus structure!
If you are interested in this Amazing opportunity, submit your resume today!
Email a PDF copy of your resume to