I see so many Business owners, Consultants, Coaches, etc., that are trying to run their companies without an Assistant. That lack of assistance is completely stressing them out, and in some cases, negatively impacting their business.
So what are the common barriers that I hear for not taking action?
- Overwhelm. There are a lot of steps to hiring a new person, it takes a lot of time, and they don’t know where to start.
- Fear. They have either had the wrong assistant before and don’t want to repeat that experience or, are letting fear of hiring the wrong person, holds them back from finding the right person.
- Too busy. Flat out, running with their hair on fire, cannot make the time to find the person that would help them to relieve them of some of their burdens… which keeps them trapped into constantly doing it themselves.
If this is you, how can you overcome these obstacles to find the help that you so desperately need?
Have someone else take care of it FOR you!
- Job posting
- Candidate Sourcing
- Skills and personality testing
- Initial Interviews
- Narrowing down the field to the top candidates so you only interview the best potential fits for you and your company.
This model is designed to help anyone find the RIGHT Assistant match for them.
So you have two options:
- Continue to wait and try to do everything on your own. In a few months, you’ll be reading this article again wondering why you’re still pulling out your hair, and completely stressed out.
- You will have taken the steps necessary to find the RIGHT Assistant, and in doing so, will have become more organized, efficient and productive
So what are you waiting for? Find the RIGHT Assistant for you… NOW!